The New Year is on its way, and if 2021 has taught nonprofits anything, it’s how to stay flexible, creative, and innovative in order to continue reaching and inspiring donors. Let’s take a look back to learn how you can build impact going forward.
In The Best Fundraisers of 2021: Creative Campaigns That Raised More, we’ll take a look at some of the most successful (and fun!) fundraising campaigns and events of the year to help spark ideas for your 2022 calendar. We’ll share what was unique about each fundraiser, the tools they used to get set up more effectively, and the insider strategies that maximized their success.
What you'll learn:
- Unique, fun, and creative ideas to host a fundraising event
- Strategies for being flexible with your campaign plans
- Steps nonprofits took to plan and execute dynamic fundraisers
- Online tools to drive engagement, donations, and repeat giving
- Promotional ideas to bring in more new donors
Download the slides from the class, by clicking here.