These improvements are applicable for customers who own 2 or more GiveSmart modules. To see improvements for GiveSmart Events, click here.
Create an Events Activity in Fundraise
- Updated New Activity menu with a path to create an Events activity.
Last Name Field
- Last Name field required on all forms for accounts with Donor CRM.
Updated Data Transfer
- Updated data sent to Donor CRM.
- Activity ID maps to the Solicit ID
- GL Name removed
- Gift Date now contains Transaction Date to account for recurring gifts
- Thank You Method contains No Thank You
- Refunded transactions exclude the original transaction to Donor CRM
Solicit Name Field
- Updated Solicit Name and Notes fields of transaction report for integration with Donor CRM. The Last Name field will send UNKNOWN if blank.
Donor CRM: FMV & TDA
- Provide the capability to add FMV and TDA through UI when the gift type is In-Kind goods.
Donor CRM: Transaction Type
- Add a new transaction type for transactions coming from GiveSmart Fundraise and Events.
All new features and improvements listed below apply to all GiveSmart customers.
Event Page is Now Activity Landing Page
- Event Page relabeled as Activity Landing Page.
Double the Donation
- Double the Donation available as a matching gift processor when the feature flag is enabled.
Activity Wall on Campaign Landing Page
- The new activity wall on a Campaign Landing Page with Live Event Section enabled will display comments and donations in distinct tabs.
Campaign Landing Page
- Allows an NPO admin the ability to configure a custom landing page and highlight donors and revenue across multiple Fundraise activities with different keywords associated with the same Campaign.
Auto Resend Messages
- Text messages unsuccessfully delivered will be automatically re-sent within 24 hours.
Google Analytics 4
- Google Analytics 4 now available in Analytics.
- E-commerce tracking updated for Google Analytics 4.
- Updated language for texts received by recurring donations to include a path to cancel/change recurring gifts and carrier compliance.
- Updated language for emails received by recurring donations to include a path to cancel/change recurring gifts.
- Text reminders to recurring donors moved to 7 days before next bill date.
- Fixed how a recurring donation using Pay Over Time is calculated.
- Fixed how a processing fee is calculated on a recurring donation from the Encourage Recurring modal.
Switching Custom Forms
- Custom Forms can no longer be switched to another form type.
Text Message Scheduling
- Text message scheduling improved to allow faster delivery, prevent bottlenecks, and make re-queuing more accurate.
Ticket/Item Amount Collected
- NPO admins can include columns to show the Ticket Amount Collected and/or the Item Amount Collected within a transaction from Transaction Reports.
- NPO Admins can Check/Uncheck the Ticket Receipt email option on the ticket form settings.
- Receipts are required to be emailed to all donors through a payment form after a donor makes a donation.
- Fixed display of names in Leaderboard for both Teams and Fundraisers to use ellipses for long names.
- Scheduled messages show correct subscriber numbers.
- Required asterisk on text box field removed.
Offline Donation Form
- Offline Donation form now checks for valid phone numbers.
Public Display Links
- Fixed an issue that caused the Public Display links to not appear as expected within the left navigation on iPad/Tablet view.
- Fixed an issue that caused donors to receive an error message when making a payment with Apple Pay.
- Fixes the issue that caused the Org name to not update in an e-card message after the org updated the name and then personalized the message.