The GiveSmart Fundraise Fundamentals series of training sessions take you through the most common usage of a GiveSmart Fundraise account, through four different sessions. For more on the recordings, click here.
Build a Fundraising page where your supporters can volunteer to fundraise for you as individuals and in teams. Build a Sign-Up form and learn about the many options to tailor your activities to fit your Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising campaign.
- Fundraising Page Design Walkthrough
- Setup Step Differences
- Adding Other Online Forms
- Sign Up Form
- Form Assignment in Mobile Experience
- Teams and Fundraisers
Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Class
Please note that the user interface has recently changed within GiveSmart Fundraise and the initial menuing will be different from what is currently in the video. Once past the initial navigation steps, the rest of the material should still be viable.
For more information, review the enhanced navigation here.
We will update the video to reflect this change as soon as possible.
- Read all about Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising in the Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Fundraising section in the Fundraising category in the Knowledge Center.
- Watch the other Fundamental level classes here.