Collect your Sponsor's information with the Contact Information section. You will want to add elements to this section to better collect information about your Sponsor, such as Company Name and Website.
This is where you can change the wording of the section header that is displayed above the corresponding section on your donation form. You can also leave it blank if you don't want the line to show.
Consider changing it to represent this is a Sponsorship sign up, so change it to something like "Company Contact information" for example.
Contact Information Fields
Here you can independently configure personal information fields. You can:
- Hide the field with the Show/Hide switch if you don't need to collect that information.
- Make the field Required by clicking the checkbox.
- Edit the name of the field by clicking the Edit (Pencil) button.
The options will change depending on which Merchant Account you have. Authnet and Braintree will only show United States where CardConnect, CyberSource, or iATS will show additional countries.
Add Company Fields
You will want to collect additional information, such as the sponsor's company name, their website, and potentially more.
These can be added using the Add Form Elements button and most of the items you would wish to add could be added with a Short Answer type of element.
- Click Add Form Elements
- Select Short Answer
- Display Label: Type in what you want to be displayed on the form for this element, such as Company Name or Company Website
- The Reporting Label will default to the Display Label. This is what will appear as the item in your reports. If you want to change it, click edit.
- Selecting Number? would turn this into a field that only accepts numbers, so you will likely not need to check this.
- Click Save
Moving Form Elements
You will likely want to have the Company Name and possibly the website closer to the top of the items for the sponsor to fill out. Click on the Arrows icon to open a wireframe view of the form to move the item: It will list each element on the form in each section.
- Click down on the element you wish to move and drag it to the correct position on the page.
- When it is where you want it to be, release the click and it will settle into place.
- Scroll down and click Save when you are done.
Both in the designer and on the form itself, the moved items will have moved to the desired position.
Your Contact Information on your Corporate Sponsorship form is now ready.