This article describes the specific settings to set up the sponsorship portion of a Corporate Sponsorship activity. You will need to prepare the rest of the form using the Corporate Sponsorship Activity Design article which includes key items to add to every Corporate Sponsorship form.
This design of a Corporate Sponsorship form hides donation amounts and lets sponsors enter an amount manually. The only real thing to do for this design is to add a text box or graphic showing and describing the Level above the Suggested Amount donation box.
Set Up the Suggested Donations section
- Per the Corporate Sponsorship Activity Design, you should already have the Donation buttons hidden. If not, hide them now.
- Remove the Section Header for the Suggested Donations. This will make it appear like it is part of the section above it.
- Set the Default Donation Amount to be one of your Sponsorship levels.
Add a New Section Above Suggested Amounts
- Click Manage Sections in the upper left
- Click Add Custom Section
- Name your section, for example, "Choose your Sponsorship Amount"
- Use the Up/Down Arrows on the right to place it at the top of the sections, specifically above the Suggested Donations.
Add Sponsorship Levels / Descriptions
- Open the newly created (empty) section
- Create a title to be displayed on the form in the Section Heading area
- This will not appear on the form until at least one element is added to the section.
- Use the Add Form Elements button to add Text and/or Images to describe what to do and the levels of sponsorship you offer.
- You can add several elements. Maybe you have one Text element that describes the levels and another to give instructions.
- Important: Because you are requiring the potential sponsor to add their own amount, make sure you have something to indicate that they need to enter their desired amount.
Your Sponsorship form is ready to go.