If a donor submitted a pledge or a donation to an incorrect activity, you have the ability to move it to the correct one.
To do so,
- Go to Reporting > Manage Pledges and filter as needed, such as date or the originating keyword to move the pledge from.
- Select which pledges you wish to move to another activity by putting a check in its row.
- Click on the downward facing arrow next to Action at the top of the table and select Move.
Your pledges to move will be shown on the page with details about amount, the donor, what keyword and campaign it is currently part of.
- Type in the Keyword you wish to move these pledges to. As you type, you will be shown a list of keywords to choose from.
- After reviewing the page, click Move Pledges to perform the move. GiveSmart Fundraise will start processing the move and you can see the status as each one is moved to the new keyword.
- When it is complete, all the pledges will show a status of Moved to the new keyword and campaign.